Woman on a Mission
Woman on a Mission is a self-discovery tool and Bible study designed to help women determine and pursue their personal, God-ordained mission. The course is an invitation to embrace a new paradigm for living, one where life becomes a thrilling adventure. One where your strengths and God’s purposes converge in a partnership like no other. Author Linda Slaton describes the restlessness and confusion that many women experience but have difficulty defining. She casts a vision for life indeed — the kind of life God prepared for us beforehand and equips us to walk in.
Through Woman on a Mission you will:
- Come to appreciate your uniqueness and worth.
- Gain insight into the purposes for which you were created.
- Discover that you’re created with gifts, passions and experience that make you useful to God and influential beyond measure.
- Hear stories of women on a mission who fully embrace L.I.F.E. (living intentionally for eternity).
- Be inspired to maximize your time, talents and treasures for God’s kingdom.
- Discover the path to a richer, more rewarding and meaningful life.
Click here to learn more about Woman on a Mission.
Many women have already experienced life changing results as a result of the study of God’s purpose for their lives through the Woman on a Mission program. Click here to read what other women have said about Woman on a Mission.
Looking for audio or video resources to help you start TODAY on your mission? Linda Slaton has made available a number of resources available for free download through this website. Click here to learn more.